Tuesday, August 22, 2017.
Mark 5:25-34 KJV
And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood TWELVE YEARS,  And had suffered many things of many physicians, and HAD ALL THAT SHE HAD, and was nothing bettered, but rather GREW WORSE,  WHEN SHE HAD HEARD OF JESUS, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.  FOR SHE SAID, If I may touch but his clothes, I SHALL BE WHOLE.  And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.  And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?  And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?  And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.  But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.  And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
Twelve years is a pretty long time to have one drained of their life blood on a daily basis. She was wealthy but money DOES NOT stop Satan. Her money bought her Doctors and drugs but not healing; she didn’t get better. She grew worse. The plague continued until all her money was gone. Just when she was about to give up on life, she heard about Jesus. She didn’t hear that Jesus was the Son of God who came to save Man from Sin. This is what she heard people saying:
“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and HEALING ALL THAT WERE OPPRESSED of the devil; for God was with him” (Acts 10:38).
She needed healing, therefore when she heard about Jesus the healer, hope and Faith rose in her heart. She got her healing and Jesus called it Faith.
Here’s how she did it.
1. SHE HEARD IT : She heard that Jesus had / was the solution to her health challenge.
2. SHE SAID IT: She believed and confessed it many times over and over in her heart and with her mouth. “IF I can only just touch His clothes, I know I shall be healed”.
3. SHE DID IT: She didn’t stop at mere confession. She went ahead, pressed through the thick crowd and touched Jesus. Jesus felt virtue or healing power move in His body as it healed her.
4. She RECEIVED : Her physical healing was evidence of what she received. The blood dried up as the massive flow ceased Immediately
5. She TESTIFIED : She came and testified of her healing. She openly confessed her healing. Jesus was the one who labelled her actions as Faith. He said her faith - propelled action saved or gave her what she desired.
I don’t know how long you may have been bleeding FINANCIALLY, MARITALLY, BIOLOGICALLY, ACADEMICALLY, OCCUPATIONALLY, SOCIALLY, MENTALLY, OR SPIRITUALLY, Jesus is still your solution even today.
Have you heard of Jesus? Then confess Him as your Saviour and Helper. Give action to your faith today. Stop moaning and murmuring, rise up and receive what you need. Go after Jesus. May your testimony bless the world.